Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Starting my journey to Optimal Health

Good day, I am going to try and help myself by keeping a blog about my journey.

Day One:

Goal for today:

  • Weigh yourself
  • drink lots of water
  • eat every 2-3 hours for a total of 5 OPTAVIA and 1 lean & Green Meal

Started day, My scale did not even have batteries in them...took me 20 minutes to track down batteries to put in the scale so i could weigh myself. I came in at 189.6#. Not my best day. This is 9 pounds heavier then when I was pregnant with my second daughter. This is what brought me to my reality that I need to do something because what i am currently doing is not working. So i finally, get myself weighed and now i am starving because I really was trying for the first thing in the morning weight.

I tried my first oatmeal, but was so hungry that i added too much water to the meal and ended up drinking my oatmeal. which wasn't too bad besides the fact that I finished so fast I wasn't satisfied. Well in 2 hours I can do this. So i look for my companion book that is suppose to help me with my choice foods. I misplaced my books, now i am blind on a Journey. I contact my health couch and she is at least able to give me an online guide to the food I can eat.

To keep myself occupied during this time I have decided to organize my room, bathroom and Closet. This is no easy task as I live out of this room, in conjunction with my 2nd daughter because we rent and my older daughter has her own room. Really started to down my water in hopes of curving the hunger cravings, but i did last until the 2 hour mark and I ate a OPTAVIA bar. Again ate it way to fast. Went on line and chugged my water. I decided I am going to eat my lean & green meal now. I loaded my girls up and we got sushi. While I ate Yellow Tail Sashimi, and a green salad with the ginger dressing on the side which I only took about 1/4 the amount they gave me, (I know i should have measured but i didn't) This made me feel really full. I made it through the rest of the day great. That night I slept very well

Goals Accomplished : weighed myself, drank good amount but want to do more tomorrow, ate every 2-3 hours

Day 2:

Goals for today:

  • Drink more water
  • Find books
  • eat every 2-3 hours for a total of 5 OPTAVIA and 1 lean & Green Meal
  • pre-made protein for next couple of days
Today started Great. Woke up got Kids off to school. Home, and started my day. Drank lots of water. Premade 2 lbs of shrimp with Lemon juice, garlic, a pinch of salt, and pepper.

I had my Lean & Green meal as an early dinner. I had 7 oz shrimp with lemon juice sprinkled on top. With 1 1/2 cup spinach/kale salad with 1 TBSP lite Italian Dressing. Delicious. Luckily I already love these types of meals. Being able to eat these meals is truly what got me through today. Went to bed early.

Goals Accomplished : Drank good amount but want to do more tomorrow, ate every 2-3 hours, Pre made shrimp for next 3 days

Day 3:

Goals for today:




  • Drink more water
  • Find books
  • eat every 2-3 hours for a total of 5 OPTAVIA and 1 lean & Green Meal
  • Eat more slowly
Today, started way to early. It was 4 am and the sprinkler woke me up and then my stomach was like time to eat. I couldn't start my day off that early. So i drank some water and tried to get back to sleep. Over and hour and half later i am finally ale to get back to sleep. Only to wake up when I am to start my day, with a migraine. So i mix 1 tsp bullion with my first blender bottle of water. and I start to chug it. I drive the girls to school and get home, I got to eat. Make myself one of the oatmeal meals and slowly try to eat through this meal. took me 5 minutes which is better then yesterday. But i still have this migraine, so i lie down in hopes that it will go away by my next meal, which i decided will be exactly at the 2 hour mark today. I nod off and wake up about 1 hour later and my migraine is gone. Woot to a lot of water and chicken bullion. Eat and start Organizing, Today went well besides that headache. Plus in the middle of my day I felt the fat burning state so intensely I was sweating from minimal effort. felt good though. Also Found my Books. start to read, and i got to catch up on the activities book. Which you will see my activities up on here.


Disclaimer: I am not a coach. I am not a sales person for OPTAVIA. I am a consumer of OPTAVIA. If interested you can contact me and I will direct you to my lovely couch.




No comments:

Post a Comment